Not frightened

“I'm not frightened; I'm not frightened of anything. The more I suffer, the more I love... Danger would only increase my love. Do we shop in it, do we give it spice, I will be the only engine you need...You will leave life even more beautiful then you entered in it… Heaven will take you back and look at you and say only one thing can make us so complete, and that thing is love."

In "The Reader"

1 Coisa(s):

Anónimo disse...

"The more I suffer, the more I love... (...) Heaven will take you back and look at you and say only one thing can make us so complete, and that thing is love."

Não podia concordar mais contigo meu amor... identifico-me tanto com essas palavras que nem imaginas ;)

Miminho, Muahhhh***

Sobre mim

A minha foto
Porto, Portugal
"Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Arquivos

Powered By Blogger

Seguidores